Re: Palm Nailers

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Palm Nailers
From: "Mark Watson" <watsonm05@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 22:52:03 -0400
Hi everyone,

    I haven't seen any other input on this type of tool so I'll pass on an
observation from today's TV viewing.  On the episode of "Home Savvy" that
was aired today, the hostess Joanne Liebler (who used to be on "Hometime"
with Dean Johnson several years ago) was involved in assembling a deck and
she used a palm nailer for some of the nails, specifically on some of the
joist hangers.  I was impressed!  The nails just flew in and quite quickly
at that!

    Makes the thought of the $80 palm nailer very attractive especially for
the volume nails that I put in which is very low on average over the year
but when I'm involved in a project I do put in a bunch at once.

    HTH,

Mark Watson