Re: Battery Life

To: Derek <dereklola@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Battery Life
From: "William Engle, Sr." <whesr@iglou.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 09:43:55 -0400
I am no battery expert, but I have found that the rechargeable battery
jumper boxes sold at Harbor Freight, etc. for as little as $39 have the
same (yes exactly the same) battery as sold by the race suppliers for
$80 - $120.  No difference in performance that I can detect.  When they
get weak, as any battery will, I just get a new one.

Bill