Can anybody explain this,,,,clarification.....

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Can anybody explain this,,,,clarification.....
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 20:23:30 -0500
This was not a case that the 7/16 had been ripped off by some
culprit...it was the plain fact that the set never included a 7/16....it
went from 3/8 to 1/2 with no slot for the holder for a 7/16. Also, they
didn't have them in metric sizes.....

It just strikes me as a very odd way to market an alleged "set" of
tools.....maybe that's why so many of you had rather unkind thing to say
about Stanley...

Just for the hell of it I wrote Stanley and asked them...If I get a
reply I'll post it.