Re: VolksAir

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Subject: Re: VolksAir
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 20:57:57 -0500
Kai M. Radicke wrote:
>>How long does it take to change a cam on a VW engine?
>>What other mods are required?  How long do they take?
>

> I starter relay circuit for the VW motor with a pressure switch will
> probably be necessary, again, something I do not consider to be very costly
> in terms of money or time.

   Agreed that for general shop use that would be a must, but for
personal use, you could just use a blowoff style pressure regulator.
(assuming you can find one that works at that volume!)

   That's the "norm" for small gas powered compressors, they just run
all the time and vent off the air they don't need.