RE: Drilling 4" hole through concrete

To: <juice@lerch.org>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Drilling 4" hole through concrete
From: <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 14:09:23 -0500
Justin Bedard [mailto:juice@lerch.org] wrote:

> First on my list is to properly vent my clothes dryer.  I
> thinking of possibly running an additional length of hose and
> filter to my garage to help warm it a little (at least when the
> dryer is running!).

I don't know about the drilling a hole part, but you might want to
rethink venting the dryer to the garage.  The air coming out of the
dryer is very moist, and you would make a very humid garage - great
if you like things rusting...

Additionally, I believe that in the case of my gas dryer, the dryer
vent also vents the fumes from the gas - you probably don't want that
collecting in the garage either...

Tim Mullen