Re: Drilling 4" hole through concrete

To: shop talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Drilling 4" hole through concrete
From: Justin Bedard <juice@lerch.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 15:43:45 -0500
Hey PJ,

How's it going?  You've guessed the right Justin!

I figure I'd let my new Milwaukee hammer drill take a crack at it before
I go the route of renting a tool.  I'm sure a $1000 tool will do a lot
better job then one that cost a fraction of that.  But it's good to know
all options.

I'm guessing my basement is stone & mortar but they sealed the inside
and outside, so it's only a guess.  Based on other houses in the area,
I'd say it's a safe guess.

Thanks!
Justin