tools on wheels

To: Ron Horwitz <ronglue@yahoo.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: tools on wheels
From: JNiolon@uss.com
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:31:41 -0600
Ron,

another thought would be to install an axle and a set of wheel where they
"almost" touch the floor... then rock the machine back to move it.  much
like an oxy/acet cart works...  it has a stable base when upright but moves
easily when rocked back...

another option is a framed set of wheel that can be lowered with a lever
and locked to move and unlocked to become stationary again... lots of power
tools have these t;ype rollers attached..

john

Whenever I feel blue.... I start breathing again