RE: parts cleaners

To: "Mark and Susan Miller" <marknsuz@pacbell.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: parts cleaners
From: "Ron Schmittou" <rs1121@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 17:09:39 -0600
Yes, but are you willing to give-up your daughter as well ;->

I feel like I'm getting a bad deal here - I meet all the same requirements
for this arrangement that Mike does, and I would bet that my father in law
has a lot more $$$, but I still don't get an offer for any garage help -
Real bummer cause I already provide a lot of maintenance for his 4 wheelers,
mules, wet bikes and other toys.

At least I get to ride them some!

Ron S