RE: Garage heaters

To: mark@sccaprepared.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Garage heaters
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 15:10:45 -0700
>Anyone have any recommendations for a thermostat controlled, permanent
>mount, natural gas heater that will work well for a 24x24 insulated
>garage?  Ventless preferred due to ease of installation, but requiring a
>vent isn't the end of the world (and I'm suspecting it'll be required with
>the but output I'll need...)

Hi Mark,

Just send some of your winter cold down here in July, I'll swap you for some
Arizona heat. Will 115 degrees work?

John Matthews
Mesa, AZ

P.S. I scored two big swamp coolers from work last week. Plan to mount one
on the side of my shop and put one on wheels for spot cooling.

Get rid of annoying pop-up ads with the new MSN Toolbar  FREE!