RE: What do you call.........

To: "'Steve Hammatt'" <GSteve@hammatt.com>,
Subject: RE: What do you call.........
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 18:49:08 -0400
Steve do the research but before you do this be sure to check out where
your water table is in early spring.....if I had put one of those in my
pole barn I would have had a fish tank until about late June. Also, I
think when you start costing out the digging necessary, building the
forms and pouring a pit you might find it cheaper to buy some kind of
lift. I have a two post above ground and don't know how I got along for
so many years without it. A friend of mine has one of these sort of
portable scissor type hydraulic lifts that you drive over. He plays with
Minis and it is perfect for them.

One other thing to think about on the pit is that they provide a
wonderful place to store gasoline fumes if you happen to have a gas
leak. Also make a perfect place to go BOOM!