Re: Cordless tools......

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Cordless tools......
From: LRuggi2635@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:21:12 EDT
As a long-time lurker, I'll throw my $.02 in on this one-- a couple of us
have had great luck with Grizzly 18V tools (grizzly.com), especially their 3/8"
drill, which comes with various bits, charger, and a single battery in a nice
case for about 69 bucks. Can't seem to kill the thing. Started with their
saw-drill combo, but didn't like the saw much, so exchanged the combo for just
drill kit. They also have spare batteries of higher amperage available too.

Larry Ruggiero
Warner Robins, GA