RE: battery backup sump pumps

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: battery backup sump pumps
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 18:22:15 -0700
Tim, of course there is an exception to every rule.  But the rule is still
the same.  By the way I'm about 100 miles south of Cheyenne.

The issue you faced may have been a ground water situation, there are in
fact underground rivers, that is very rare but perhaps supported by the fact
that when you moved three blocks the problem went away.

Larry