Re: furnace question (again)

To: Richard George <rkg@teleport.com>
Subject: Re: furnace question (again)
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 09:34:58 -0500
One of the biggest things I can say, is to find an oil or gas dealer in
your area that you can trust.  Everything else is secondary if your dealer
is a friend or a crook.

Example, my furance's boiler cracked 1 month outside of the 10 year
warantee.  My dealer, somehow "fudged" the install date and was able to get
a full replacement at no cost.

In my Apartment units, they are gas.  My old dealer would say they
delivered gas, but it would be empty the next day.
"but there must be a leak then" is what they would say.

I switched gas companies, and it's like night and day.  The new company
works with me and test my tanks regularly for no cost.

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
         for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.