Re: furnace question (again)

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: furnace question (again)
From: "E. John Puckett" <ejpuckett@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 20:14:49 -0600
I used them for several years and thought they were great, however now I use
the
  3M Filtrete disposable filters.  They are an electrostatic disposable filter
buy at Walmart for about $8 each and replace them every 3 months.  They fit
standard filter mounts and work as well as the larger more expensive units.

--
  John
another one of them