Racer Community Garage Ideas

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Racer Community Garage Ideas
From: Kendall Jones <kendall_jones2002@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:09:49 -0700 (PDT)
Anyone here involved with one of those "group of
racers who rent a warehouse" projects?

I've realized that my new house with 28 X 28 garage
will never hold my lift / metal shop / setup pads /
etc (or ATV / Golf carts / Snowmobiles / etc).  So,
I'm thinking of setting up a shop where racers / hot
rodders could store their cars & work on them.  The
building would have a lift / shop air / bead blaster /
shop tools / etc.

I've got a company to put it in (so I wont be liable
in my name), and a partial business plan.  I haven't
looked into local codes, pricing, or other hiccups
(having fuel in cars that are in buildings seems to be
problem in some townships ;)

But, this list seems to have ideas up the wazoo, so
let me hear them.  If your near Detroit, and
interested, lemme know!

Kendall

Kendall F Jones
Jones Technical Group, Inc