Re: Questions on Emissions

To: <Eric@megageek.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Questions on Emissions
From: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 06:35:20 -0700
Eric/Inch,

Could be O2 sensor and/or catalytic converter.   A bad O2 sensor would probably
have fired the MIL ("Check Engine") idiot light.

A tuneup (plugs, wires, rotor, cap, PCV) wouldn't hurt.

I put a cat converter on my girlfriend's '95 Country for about $125, and an O2
sensor costs about $80 (unless you buy it from Chrysler, of course ;)

bs

Subject: Questions on Emissions