Re: Air leak?

To: "'Matt Trebelhorn'" <matt.lists@trebelhorn.com>,
Subject: Re: Air leak?
From: "E. John Puckett" <ejpuckett@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 09:19:23 -0600
If it is the wheels, there area couple of easy fixes.  One is go to an
autoparts store and buy some Slime (or equivalent) tire sealant.  It's
also available at Wal Mart under a different name, but does the same
job.  This is not the same as the Fixa-Flat that comes in the aerosol cans.

A second option would be to go to your local tire store and have them
put in some inner tubes.  note, radial tires do require special tubes ,
but they are available.

--
 John
another one of them