Re: Parts Washer

To: Bill Rabel <brabel@dlux.net>, Shop-Talk Talk
Subject: Re: Parts Washer
From: "pethier@isd.net" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 11:51:53 -0600

shop-talk supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
http://fatchancegarage.com

> > Okay, I know somebody has had the guts to wash car parts
> > in the kitchen dishwasher, has anyone installed a
> > dishwasher rather than a parts washer in their shop?
>
> The environmental impact of this might get you in deep
> trouble. This is right up there with dumping your waste
> oil down the sewer.

Using this logic, the environmental impact of washing your
greasy coveralls in your clothes washer might get you in
deep trouble.

1962 TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1994 Miata
C package
pethier@isd.net http://www.mnautox.com/
http://www.lotuseuropa.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=philethier