RE: Parts Washer

To: "'Steve Shipley'" <shiples@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Parts Washer
From: "Charley Robinson" <charleyrob@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:24:12 -0500
I washed a set of fake wire-wheel hub caps for a 65 Corvair in the kitchen
dishwasher - they came out great and saved a ton of time getting in all
those nooks and crannies. Still haven't put a dishwasher in the shop yet,
but I did put in an oven I picked up from along the curb for doing powder
coating - I didn't think I would get away with that one on the kitchen
appliance.

Charley Robinson

<Snip>

Okay, I know somebody has had the guts to wash car parts
in the kitchen dishwasher, has anyone installed a dishwasher
rather than a parts washer in their shop?

Steve Shipley