Re: Tornado air swirling thingies

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tornado air swirling thingies
From: Drew Rogge <drew@pixar.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 08:32:06 -0800

shop-talk supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
http://fatchancegarage.com

According to the guy on the show, Mercedes is adding something
similar to their setup. I can't remember what their name was
but I'm pretty sure it had the word "Tabs" in it. There was
one other manufacture he mentioned but I forgot who it was.
The mention of the auto makers doing something similar was
what kicked this Tornado thing slightly above snake oil.

--
Drew Rogge
drew@pixar.com