Re: Tornado air swirling thingies

To: "Bill Rabel" <brabel@dlux.net>, "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Tornado air swirling thingies
From: "Elton Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 21:10:17 -0600

shop-talk supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
http://fatchancegarage.com

Donno about the swirly thing but I once bought five or six of the fuel
economy things "J. C. Whitney" had listed in their catalog;  several of them
promised 20 or 30 percent fuel saving!   Sure enough, all together they were
saving me over 150 percent of my fuel   and the result was that fuel was
being backed up into my tank!  All was well until the tank overflowed and a
spark ignited the spill and the car burned to a crisp . . I'll now never
know what exact combination of add-ons  worked so effectively....

Tony in Texas