Re: Battery storage

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battery storage
From: Mark Greenlaw <mgreenlaw@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 00:05:16 -0500

shop-talk supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
http://fatchancegarage.com

Thus spake Rush (jdrush@enter.net):
> Here's my rant. Why does the list default to replying to sender. If you
> are not thinking, you forget to reply to the whole list without manual
> intervention. Moderator?

Ah, my chance for a first post.  I would guess that the reason
is outlined in: http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html

Also from past experience having the reply-to set to the list can also
lead to chaos when someone has a broken email client/server with an
out of office "feature" that bombards the list to let us know that he
isn't there to read our missives on 5HP air compressors.

Mark