RE: Battery storage

To: Randall <tr3driver@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Battery storage
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 20:56:27 -0500

shop-talk supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
http://fatchancegarage.com

That used to work for me.  Lately, the battery pack opening technique
has been, place one hand one each end of long bulk pack.  Twist hands
in opposite directions.  Keep twisting until batteries rain into
drawer and onto floor.  Pick up the number you need and leave.  I
guess I was just fishing to see if anyone had come up with something
better.  Besides therapy, that is.