Re: Welding Book

To: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Welding Book
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 12:53:25 -0600
I agree with Patton. I have this book and I found it really helpful. A
friend who is a certified welder recommended it to me. I got my copy at
the local Tractor Supply store.

After learning how to use my MIG welder correctly, with the help of a
certified welder for a few days,  I set out to build a set of stairs on
my shop building. See users4.ev1.net/~donitah/Shop_Stairs.JPG. Steel is
much more difficult and slower than working with wood. These stairs took
23 days to build, but I won't have to replace them in 10 years as I
might have had to do if I built them out of wood..

Peace,
Pat

--
-- Support Habitat for Humanity - a hand UP, not a hand OUT --