Re: Parking Lifts: Starting to get serious

To: Shop-Talk Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parking Lifts: Starting to get serious
From: Bill Rabel <brabel@dlux.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 17:03:45 -0800
The saga continues.

Cytech is still in business. When I tried to call Cytech's 800 number
a second time, the call went through and I left a message. Bill
Lewis, the owner, called me back today. He is still building his own
lifts in Kansas. The price no longer includes shipping, and the unit
costs about $3,500. He also no longer takes credit cards (giving the
buyer no recourse for non-delivery, unfortunately). His explanation
for the website being down was that it is being "redesigned",
although the notation is "suspended" when you try to go there. As
much as I like his product, I would suggest caution.
<doublepark.net/index.html>