Removing oil stains from concrete

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Removing oil stains from concrete
From: "Eugene D Abbondelo" <eabb@loc.gov>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:48:31 -0500
Attention Shoppers:

I remember the topic of removing oil stains from concrete has come up before,
but I'm afraid I didn't pay much attention, but because of some recent
"accidents", the driveway is really looking bad, and the wife has started to
complain. So I have a mixture of really old (2+ years) stains and some new ones.

I've tried over the counter remedies from the home stores, but nothing seems to
work.  Is there some heavy-duty, super-duper cleaner that anyone can recommend
that works pretty well?

thanks, Gene