Re: ignition key removal

To: David Scheidt <dmscheidt@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: ignition key removal
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 18:53:06 -0500
David,

You will either have to rotate the key to the run position (or at least
something other than lock), or take the whole thing to a locksmith so he
can get it apart. If you still have the rest of the key you might try
pushing it into the lock and trying to turn the key. That may take care
of getting it to turn.

Good luck.

Peace,
Pat

--
-- Support Habitat for Humanity - a hand UP, not a hand OUT --