Re: Auto tie-downs

To: "Shop Talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Auto tie-downs
From: "Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA" <gsteve@hammatt.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 21:39:35 -0700
David
You and a couple of others have found exactly what I was
looking for.  This style of Car Carrier Tie Down Straps I have
a number of advantages.  I have 4 different cars to go in the trailer.
everything from a Corvair with 14" wide wheels to wooden-spoke
horseless carriages with very tall wheels and narrow widths.  These
types of tie downs offer complete flexibility with regards to differing
tire sizes.  They will also eliminate the crawling under the cars and
throwing straps around the axels.
I even found Stainless Steel Ratchets!  See www.kinedyne.com

Thanks!

Steve Hammatt