Re: Hot water circulation

To: wmc_st@xxiii.com
Subject: Re: Hot water circulation
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 09:56:00 -0600
If I had this set up in my house, I would be inclined to press the
button before I needed the hot water, such as when I was getting ready
to cook dinner, then a few minutes later when I needed the hot water,
it would be there. It may not be as hot as if I waited for the hot
water to get there, but it would certainly be hotter than the cold
water in the pipes.

Peace,
Pat

--
-- Support Habitat for Humanity - a hand UP, not a hand OUT --