Re: Air line piping: Part Deux...er...Trois

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air line piping: Part Deux...er...Trois
From: "ejrussell@mebtel.net" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 15:31:23 -0500
I don't know if your ciphering is correct or not (makes my head hurt to
just look at all them numbers...) but one big advantage of making your main
air lines with large diameter pipe is to prevent reduction in air flow.

And, was it true that one of 'Smokey' Yunick's (?sp) "tricks" was to build
a race car with long, relatively large diameter fuel lines? The intent
being to add fuel volume to the car that wouldn't be measured by it's tank
capacity.

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC