Re: [Shop-talk] Ejection pump system problem

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Ejection pump system problem
From: jamesf@groupwbench.org
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 11:25:44 -0400 (EDT)
> So unless the friend's house sitting agreement included playing
> plumber -- ask the owner how they're going to arrange to pay the fix it
> guy!

They're bringing me beer :-)

> And what's the Colorado comment?  Are you short on water out there?

I'm from MA so I only "know" what I infer, but I hear that runoff, like
from your roof, doesn't belong to you unless explicitly stated in the
deed. Runoff here feeds Vegas, LA and all the farms in between so water is
highly regulated.

The 20a circuit was tripped this morning but the 15a (backup pump??) was
ok. However, no one except the cat was there between last night and this
morning so it's odd that the pump(s) would have turned on. It's too dry
for AC condensate to have any impact, a leaky toilet wouldn't put out more
than a few gallons overnight, so maybe my constricted pipe theory isn't
the issue and they need an electrician.

jim