Re: [Shop-talk] Electric Hedge Trimmers

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Electric Hedge Trimmers
From: "Mike Frerichs" <frerichs@tconl.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 17:35:34 -0500
I have to agree with Mark.  I also have an 8 year old Hedge Hog (same 22"
model) and that sucker really goes through the bushes.  My experience has
also been that it will do up to 3/4", though it has to knaw at branches that
size for a couple seconds.  I'm happy with it and it shows no signs of
dying.

Mike Frerichs