Re: [Shop-talk] Electric Hedge Trimmers

To: Mark Watson <watsonm05@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Electric Hedge Trimmers
From: eric@megageek.com
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 09:49:51 -0400
Here is what I did to get the best of both worlds (engine powered hedge
trimmer, withOUT adding an engine to service/maintain.)

If you have one of the "quick connect" style weed whackers, there is a
hedge trimmer attachment.  I think I paid $40 for mine.  It goes on the end
of my already maintained weed whacker motor (which is plenty strong) and
cuts away.

I found that I rarely need the hedge trimmer, but when I do, there is no
plug nearby.  This solves both problems.

FWI, I have a ton of other attachments for the weed whacker that reduce the
amount of motors I need.  blower, vaccuum, tree saw, etc.

Moose

"We all know we're dying, And there's no sign of a parachute."
     Tori Amos