Re: [Shop-talk] Fw: Harbor Freight & spare parts(was: MIG Welders

Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Fw: Harbor Freight & spare parts(was: MIG Welders
From: Rand E <mistertwo@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 20:22:28 -0700 (PDT)
Can you show me the law that requires this?  The
reason I ask is I have heard this statement before but
no one I've asked has ever been able to produce the
law.  I think it's a common but accepted
misconception.  I had auto parts that were not
available anymore and the vehicle was less than 10
years old.

Thanks.
Randy