Re: [Shop-talk] Fw: Harbor Freight & spare parts(was: MIG Welders

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Fw: Harbor Freight & spare parts(was: MIG Welders
From: "Karl Vacek" <kvacek@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 08:18:39 -0500
No citation, but in 1976 I had a friend who had a contract with AMC to make
the chromed die cast R-A-M-B-L-E-R letters for some model where the dies had
already been destroyed, but the stock had run out before the time limit.
Since the last Rambler model was in 1969, it must've been at least 8-9
years.

Karl