[Shop-talk] Chrysler Repair Service

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Chrysler Repair Service
From: <wolfeb@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 11:14:27 -0500 (CDT)
I need to tap your collective wisdom! We have a 2005 Chrysler Pacifica.
Purchased used with about 6500 miles. Purchased an extended warranty. The
headlight would come on and off. Dealer volunteered a recall (was for Xenon -
which we DON'T have, but he said it was covered anyway). After the first try,
not only was the headlight not fixed, but now there are multiple OTHER
electrical problems! The service manager claims they are not related (BS!).
Hasn't cost a penny, but the aggravation and inconvenience is incredible. The
last time, we called Chrysler and had them send an electrical expert to the
dealership to assist with the troubleshooting. We thought they had finally
fixed it, but the problem is back. This will be the SEVENTH TIME back to the
dealer.

I can't do the lemon law because we did not purchase the vehicle new.

Suggestions? Alternatives?

Thanks,

Bruce