Re: [Shop-talk] Oil drain pan

To: "'Steven Trovato'" <strovato@optonline.net>,
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Oil drain pan
From: "Jack Brooks" <jibjib@att.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:12:04 -0700
Steven,

While I've been accused of being shallow <grin> I can drain, and change the
filter on two of my four vehicles with the car on the ground because I can
do it all from the top.  I do not need to go under the car to do any part of
the oil change.  My standard drain pan does not fit under my 1960 Triumph
TR3 (lowered too much) but then again, the TR3 barely clears a speed bump.
The front is coming back up 5/8 of an inch this winter.

Jack