Re: [Shop-talk] a(nother) plumbing question

To: "Shop-Talk List" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] a(nother) plumbing question
From: "Paul Parkanzky" <parkanzky@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 15:20:50 -0500
I agree.  To me, low water pressure would be too big of a quality of life
issue to ignore.  I would be upset every morning in the shower until it was
fixed.  And because of that, I'd be willing to spend quite a bit of money to
fix it.  He probably didn't put much importance on high water pressure
himself, so he would consider the fix to be cost-prohibitive, whereas to you
or me it might be worth every penny.

-Paul