Re: [Shop-talk] a(nother) plumbing question

To: roadsters@hornesystemstx.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] a(nother) plumbing question
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 20:07:27 -0500
Around here (New York) Pex is really becoming a lot more popular, and
not just in low end applications.  Here's an interesting
article:  http://www.phcnews.com/march_07/pex.php
It includes the statement:
In North America, copper retains a market edge, but is quickly losing
ground to PEX, especially in residential construction. Copper still
dominates over PEX, especially in larger diameters used for
commercial construction.