Re: [Shop-talk] a(nother) plumbing question

To: Shop-Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] a(nother) plumbing question
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 21:05:08 +0000
I know our rental was only 1/2" from the street.  nonetheless, the fixture
requires 1" in, so I thought I'd go overkill now so I don't have to later (I
suspect the plans for the master bath include something like the bathroom I'm
doing now, only bigger/more).

I basically need to figure out how to get the pressure up after the well tank,
and what material I should use for the pipes.  they're going through the attic
no matter what, since I'm not going to crack up the slab.

From: "Carl Lindahl" <carl.r.lindahl@gmail.com>