Re: [Shop-talk] engine building stand

To: "David Scheidt" <dmscheidt@gmail.com>, "shop-talk"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] engine building stand
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 19:46:44 -0600
Yea Dave,

having a helper is great.. I've even done the "hold up the other end and try
to turn it yourself" boogie too.   My problem is I really don't have anyone
around when I'm doing the work, or it seems that way.  So, I want to resort
to mechanical advantage.  I mentioned to Steve.  I'd rather have too much
spin than not enough.  It's easier to build in 'stop' than 'go'.

john

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.