Re: [Shop-talk] Garage Door Openers

To: "Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA" <gsteve@hammatt.com>, Shop Talk
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Garage Door Openers
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 21:03:35 -0500
Is there more to this story?  Did you just install them?  It seems
odd that three openers would all spontaneously have the exact same
symptom.  One thing that sometimes happens around here (NY) when it
gets really cold,  the frozen ground rises a bit and causes the type
of symptom you're talking about.  On my Sears/Chamberlain openers,
there are screw adjuster things on the side of the unit for the upper
and lower limits.  I assume yours has something similar.  Hopefully
that manual will answer it all for you.

-Steve Trovato
strovato@optonline.net