Re: [Shop-talk] Floor Jacks

To: Karl Vacek <KVacek@Ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Floor Jacks
From: Pat Horne <roadsters@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 21:14:13 -0500
Back in the mid 70's I bought a Hein-Warner "o-boy" 1.25 ton floor jack.
It worked flawlessly for me until one day it was stole. I found another
one at a local hydraulics shop used and bought it. The only problem I've
had with that one in 20 years is that it has started to leak around the
pump. I have not taken the time to repair it, just put more jack oil in
it as needed. I plan on replacing all the seals in it when I get around
to it. Both of these jacks were great and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Karl Vacek:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001