Re: [Shop-talk] kids tool bench

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] kids tool bench
From: "Galt, Stuart A" <stuart.a.galt@boeing.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 23:01:43 -0700
When my son was really young I would not give him his own tools but
he could use some of mine.  He was 3-4 and we would do things like:

bird house (really simple to make from a single cedar fence board)

small thing square can be decorated (with paint or markers) to make
a trivet or similar for grandma.

small stool for easier access to the sink.

He is older now and we are in the planning stages for a playhose/fort

Stuart.