Re: [Shop-talk] Load bearing walls

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Load bearing walls
From: Jim Stone <jandkstone99@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 19:15:30 -0600
Thanks everyone.  I got the answer I expected, which is fine.  It would have
been nice to hear that I could JFDI (just do it), but I didn't think that
would be the case.  I have a contractor I trust and will start with him.
Depending on what he says, I may or may not proceed.  A clear answer may be
quite a while away.  I would have started sooner if this was a simple DIY
project, but needing to involve professionals may put it off by many months.

Jim