[Shop-talk] re aligning dish network dish

To: "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] re aligning dish network dish
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 21:09:38 -0600
having a new roof put on house... sat dish is on roof... roofers will remove
dish and install roof... I wanted to get dish network people to re aim dish.

called and they wanted 100 buck service call and earliest they can come is
2/6/9... unacceptable

how hard is it to aim a sat dish ???  I have the az/ele/sk numbers but
whatzat  mean ???

thanks
John

"One of the things we have to be thankful for is that we don't get as much
government as we pay for." (Charles Kettering)