Re: [Shop-talk] making radiused corners on sheet metal

To: "Steven Trovato" <strovato@optonline.net>, "Shop Talk"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] making radiused corners on sheet metal
From: "Steve Hammatt Mount Vernon WA USA" <gsteve@hammatt.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 22:12:00 -0700
Actually my reply shown below was associated with an earlier
post that had suggested a nibbler, either manual, electrical
or air powered.  Your irvansmith item is just about
exactly what I was referring to.  Possibly the earlier
post was only sent to me directly and not to the group.
At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Steve........thanks for pointing me in this direction.
Your help is appreciated.
Thanks.
Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA