Re: [Shop-talk] pvc plumbing/cement question

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] pvc plumbing/cement question
From: "Lee Daniels" <lee@automate-it.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 08:51:34 -0500 (CDT)
> I probably said that wrong. the cut ends of the plumbing are above the level
> of water in the pool.

I'm guessing that you still have a container of water above that level. Did
you drain your filter? In my setup, I've got several lines/containers higher
than the pump: filter, chlorinator, heater, backwash valve cluster, and
aerator. It's all going to drain to the closest, next lower opening.

Or, you may be at the intersection of the earth's rotational wobble axis and
the flux generator that keeps the magnetic north graviton flow from seeping
into your muffler bearings. Just wear an aluminum hat for a few days and all
will be well.

 - Lee