Re: [Shop-talk] sigh...now the pool PUMP is out

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] sigh...now the pool PUMP is out
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 00:17:30 +0000 (UTC)
I'm sorry, I meant capacitor, and that's what this thing appears to be. haven't
found the exact one on grainger yet, but the pictures on the site look like the
thing on my table right now.

does it have to match the specs exactly? for example, there's a dayton
capacitor that matches specifications, but ony has two spade connectors. I'm
going to assume it's important to hook up all three wires like they came off.
but don't see four spade connectors and those specs. yet.

for that matter, I didn't note how they came off. just plug the three back on
to any of the four spade connectors?

thanks guys. if you're in town, please come swim in my pool--the damn thing is
too much hassle to not have everyone enjoying the thing. perhaps you could also
lend a hand on the triumph bonnet alignment. :-)