Re: [Shop-talk] automated home/garage lighting

To: "Phil Nase" <nases@verizon.net>, "shop-talk"
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] automated home/garage lighting
From: "john niolon" <jniolon@bham.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 09:22:34 -0500
Phil...

we have those at work in the offices and they work great... replaces the
standard wall switch... the only problem was if you were say...working
behind a open door or in a cubicle  you occasionally had to wave your hand
out in the open to make the switch remember you were there.... they also had
a override switch built in that kept them on until turned off...

do a goggle search on "occupancy sensors"  come in two and three way
switches

later\
john

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down.
You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
You cannot build character and courage by taking away people's initiative
and independence.
You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and
should do for themselves.

......Abraham Lincoln